Monday, March 02, 2009

Another meme

I have been tagged in a Google meme. Alan Knox has tagged me. The meme consists of the following rules:

Google your full first name (not your nickname) and the word "needs" like this: "James needs" and then post the first 10 things that Google finds. You may have to go to the website and do a little reading. Then tag 5 friends (not including the person who tagged you) and pass it on.


So, here are the top 10 things that I am supposed to be needing, according to Google:
1. James needs a hat. I don't think so, although it was cold riding to work today.
2. rotten tomatoes. What? No, thanks! I wouldn't mind a fresh one, though.
3. Vista, but prefers OS X. Absolutely not! I am glad I don't have to run Vista!
4. Australia. Sure, why not?
5. a cat-sitter. Not right now; our cats are all outside cats
6. an agent. For what?
7. a vacation. Not right now, but when the new grandkids arrive in May and June, I will gladly take one!
8. to come home. That sounds good.
9 . a bigger share of the vote. Didn't know I was in the running for anything.
10. a job. I hope not! Do you know something I don't?

Well, that was interesting. I guess 10% isn't too bad, unless you are a prophet.

OK, I tag the following:
Jim West, just because I know he hates memes!
Nick Norelli
Andy Kerr
Jon Erdman
Joel B.

3 comments:

Joel and Renée said...

I did that same thing, Dad. It's fun, you can see mine on Facebook under notes. The first one said I needed to gain weight!! Haha.

Jonathan Erdman said...

okay.

i'm going to try to get to it....post on facebook.

Joel Brueseke said...

Ha! Sounds fun... I'll get right on it. :)